HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Sunday, August 8, 2010

London photos

Just some random photos from around London, I'm saving some others for a more specific post on how my trip relates to my collection & inspiration. Let's just say we took a LOT of pictures of fences! I think pretty much all of these photos were taken by my mum.

Oh and also I changed back to the old blog header because on my feedback for this assignment I was told that the original image was stronger. What do you think? I'll probably make another new one when I'm procrastinating one day.

One of these acrobats ran over and tried to pick me up soon after we took this photo!

Our idea of 'lunch'













World Cup Final day. Shame the Netherlands didn't win! They clearly had the best fans.






1 comment:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

AHH London!! Your trip looks like it was amazing!!
In response to your comment, if someone had a blog of JUST drunken outfit photos they would have to drink A LOT....I think you've just given me some serious inspiration.. ;)