HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Monday, April 19, 2010

Movie Inspiration: Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia, based on The Who's album of the same name, is about the conflicts between mods and rockers in the mid-sixties. It's one of my favourite movies (probably the only one of my favourites that doesn't end with a song, dance and/or wedding - yes, I'm that type of movie fan). There's some nice fashion in it, as well as some great dancing mod scenes - so I had to make some more gifs!

Photobucket










Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket







2 comments:

amy said...

it looks wonderful! i'm going to have to hunt it down :)

Sadie's Wardrobe said...

Thanks for linking me to your post! I REALLY enjoyed looking through these photos! And those gifs are brilliant :D

I'm pretty sure I was born in the wrong era. Everything about the 60s seems so 'right' for me!

xxx