HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tokyo Disneyland

I have LOTS of travel photos to post so I'll break them up into smaller pieces. Today I'm posting my photos from Tokyo Disneyland! My Dad and I (actually my whole family) absolutely love Disneyland for the awesome rides, beautiful grounds, happy atmosphere and of course that indescribable 'magic'! Tokyo Disneyland was the first Disney park we went to, when my brother and I were only two and four. When Dad and I were planning our Japanese ski trip, we just had to include a trip to Disneyland and DisneySea!
The day before we went, I bought a new camera in Tokyo so Disneyland was the perfect place to try it out!


I know I put these kids in my last post, but HOW AWESOME ARE THEY?!


Splash Mountain





Pirates of the Caribbean

Mickey Mouse pork bun!







I've been wanting to see the Electric Light Parade ever since I was little, when I saw a picture of the Pete's Dragon float in a book. It was every bit as good as my six year old self imagined it would be!



The Mediterranean Harbour at DisneySea

Have you noticed my new camera has a 'miniature' mode?


'Cape Cod' at DisneySea

Arabian Coast at DisneySea

No comments: