HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Friday, August 24, 2012

Bit obsessed... Tentative Decisions


When I was supposed to be writing an essay the other day, I came across this Etsy store and immediately went on a bit of a pinning spree. Normally when I hear the words 'raw crystal jewellery', I picture some spicy smelling old lady trying to heal my aura with rocks. Luckily for for Tentative Decisions, I saw the pictures before I read the description.

 






I think the gold-dipped quartz at the top of the post is my favourite but it also looks great in silver... Which one is your favourite?


all photos property of Tentative Decisions

3 comments:

Josie said...

What GORGEOUS pieces! They're so natural and organic.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Satin and Souffles said...

I love the gold!! I am in love with this jewelry xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Super cool. I like it best as rings.