HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ten Photos

 Here are ten photos of what I've been doing for the last... four months? I really am the best blogger ever. Anyway, I've been busy.

I made a wedding dress for my friend Amy-Kate

My brother got married

My boyfriend & I went on a big holiday! We stopped over in Singapore

Met up with friends in Oxford

Spent a few days in Barcelona

Then rented an apartment for three amazing weeks in Berlin




When we got back, my mum came up to Sydney and we had a tourist day


It was lots of fun and I highly recommend getting out and seeing the sights in your own city/hometown if you haven't done it in awhile.
I'll post more photos from Berlin soon because it's one of my favourite cities in the world and I took a LOT of photos.
 
I'm still doing my masters degree which will be finished in November, then I'll be doing something much more fun and exciting but I'll write more about that once I've told everyone in real life about it.

No comments: