HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Never-Ending Fences

In designing textiles for my range I've ended up with three main themes in my prints: maps of London, doors and windows, and fences. Lots and lots of fences. I'd love to say that this is the journey of the fence print from beginning to end, but it's not even close to being 'finished'. I am getting lots of different ideas though, and starting to get better at drawing straight lines freehand. Luckily my teacher likes the hand-drawn style!


























3 comments:

wilbs said...

love the last three. x

P R I M O E Z A said...

really love the fences idea. i have some earrings based on these wrought iron fences.

Ebony Arwen said...

These look great! Really great! Good luck with it :)