HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crits and Holidays

As I've mentioned before, this blog was made for a uni assignment this semester. That assignment has now been 'handed in' (how do you really hand in a blog anyway? Hi Donna!), and so you may have noticed that I've kind of slacked off with the updates. I've been VERY busy with working on the collection lately. I feel like I've said/written that sentence a thousand times over the last month or so but trust me, I'm just as sick of saying it as other people are of hearing it!
Tomorrow is quite an exciting day as I have my assessment at 9am, then I'll rush home and run around my apartment madly trying to pack my bag as I'm flying out to Paris in the afternoon! I make it sound like a spontaneous decision but my mum and I have been planning this holiday for over a year so I'm very excited that it's finally happening! We'll head to London after Paris and then back home for another semester of madness. I do plan on keeping the blog going next semester so stay tuned!
For now I'll leave you with some of the endless mood boards we're always making, and the range drawings for the final twelve looks (Should be able to click to enlarge).

Abstract


Sixties London

Streets of London

Sixties lifestyle
Sixties fashion
Colour palette
Textile print development
Range Drawings
See you in a few weeks!

No comments: