HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Sunday, September 25, 2011

New store



Just a quick update to let you know that the old store is now closed - I have moved all of my bags over to my Etsy store which can be found here.

When I find the time and get a nice day, I need to photograph more products like the reversible skirts and printed t-shirts so that I can put them in the store!

I liked the layout of the old store (hosted by big cartel) but the monthly fees weren't worth it and Etsy has a great community and existing customer base, so it suits people like me who don't have time to always be promoting their store! The downside is that I can only set prices in US dollars - you can shop on Etsy in Australian dollars but this means that whenever the exchange rate changes, the prices change. There's not much I can do about that.

Today is rainy and horrible here, which is annoying after all the nice warm weather we've had. I'm going to make Cha Siu Pork for dinner which is that red coloured, sticky sweet chinese dish. I just marinated the pork and it smells really good!
What's the weather like where you are and what are you having for dinner tonight?

1 comment:

Chris (tinytines.com) said...

Solid! I think you'll get more business with Etsy.