HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Friday, March 30, 2012

Outpost for Sportsgirl


I'm really excited to write this post because I've been looking forward to this range coming out for almost a whole year! My awesome friend Jess from was selected to show her 4th year collection at the Sportsgirl Graduate Showcase at Loreal Melbourne Fashion Festival last year. That was exciting enough in itself, but what we didn't know then was that the sponsors were looking for two designers  to produce a capsule range for Sportsgirl's inaugural 'Graduate Collection'. This meant that Jess had to re-work the ideas from her range (there's a photo of the original range in my post about our fashion show) into five garments that would appeal to the Sportsgirl customer, working with Sportsgirl and attending fittings all year. The range is out now and I was so excited and proud that I ran out as soon as I heard and bought a jumper, skirt and shirt.


Me and my grumpy face showing off the chunky knit jumper, the "Jess" voile shirt and the knit skirt.


The range is in select Sportsgirl stores now and online at Sportsgirl.com.au

1 comment:

Chris (tinytines.com) said...

ouu what preppiness! You look WONDERFULLLL! Work, girl!