HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

what I wore/what I draw



Have you seen this flickr group? People submit their daily outfits, as drawn by them! I got really into it a few years ago and drew my outfits for about two weeks, then got over it - I didn't have the time.
 Now that I have a bit more time on my hands, I'm going to start doing it again. It's a great way to practice your freehand illustration skills - and mine desperately need practice!
 I figured if I post the drawings here, it'll motivate me to keep doing it... and to improve my skills a bit so I'm not embarrassed! Oh well, gotta start somewhere.
Hopefully in about a year's time I'll link back to this post and say 'hey! look how much my drawing's improved since these funny little figures!'.

No comments: