HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Monday, December 3, 2012

Moodboard for March 2013


Thought I'd share my moodboard for my next collection. It's inspired by busy cities like Tokyo and will feature hand-dyed textiles in moody indigo and grey, with touches of citrus yellow. Geometric shapes and sharp angles balance out the watery look of the fabrics. It'll be a small transeasonal collection - a couple of dresses, some tops,  light outerwear, a couple of skirts and a cute pair of shorts. I'm aiming to have it all finished and in the shop by early March. I've got a lot of other projects to work on at the moment with settling into our new apartment (yes! we moved in on Saturday!), making my wedding dress (!) and a bit of custom work, so I'm giving myself plenty of time to get it all done. Now I just need to wait for my sewing machines & other equipment to arrive so I can really get started!

I should mention that the photos used above & their original sources can be found on my March 2013 Pinterest board.

1 comment:

ftashion said...

Wow, I'm so looking forward to this collection! Hey congrats to all the amazing things that are happening in your life now!

Fang Ting
ftashion