HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Friday, November 30, 2012

Portfolio update

Just wanted to let you know that in addition to redesigning the look of the blog (I hope you've noticed!), I've also updated and re-worked my portfolio page. I've still got some photos to add and edit, but at least it should all be a bit better organised now. All you need to do is select a category to look at some of my previous work!

     
                      Graduate Collection                                                      Custom Made

      
                      University Work                                                              Bell Street

I added a 'custom made' category to showcase some of the random jobs I do for customers, such as the Rollergirl costumes, custom raincoats, and a project I haven't really talked about much - Amy-Kate's wedding dress!

(photographer: Nick Li, Dreamlife Photography)
It was so much fun to work with that lovely lace and I'm really proud of how the dress turned out. She looked beautiful!

No comments: