HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Inside: my workroom


I've moved a lot of things around since I last shared photos of my workroom so I thought I'd do an update. The main reason for moving everything was to have my desk in the one corner of the room that gets good wi-fi, but I like it better how it is now. The room feels even bigger and the air flows better if there's a breeze, which is a nice treat in this hot climate.



This room doubles as a spare bedroom but when we don't have anyone staying, I push the twin beds against the wall and cover them so they're kind of like a giant couch/storage bench. Most of the time (when I'm not taking photos) there's a lot more stuff piled up on them!




I can never get enough light when I'm sewing so the fairy lights are practical and pretty.


I decided to use the fancy panorama mode on my phone camera so you can get the whole picture:





1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great work space!