HOME                  SHOP                  ABOUT                  PORTFOLIO

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Film photos around Makati



If you're reading this, I'm at the beach. Yay! I don't like taking anything fancy or expensive to the beach so I decided to take my little film camera. I haven't used it for a long time so I got some film to do a test roll to check that it still works and I still remember how to use it. I took most of these around our building and our neighbourhood because I was keen to use up the film fast. I'm hoping we get clearer, sunnier days in Palawan because this camera LOVES bright blue skies (see this post). Unfortunately there weren't many blue sky days in the week that I was taking these photos, but that just makes them all moody and artsy, right? Yeah. Artsy.











No comments: